Simple ingredients create a fabulous homemade pizza. This Greek Pizza recipe is simple yet flavor packed! Make it for your next pizza night! vegetarian + gluten free *Time below does not include time to prepare crust.
Servings 8 Slices or 1, 10" Pizza
- 1 Par-Baked Gluten Free Pizza Crust *see note
- 1/2 C (130g) Homemade Pizza Sauce plus more to taste
- 1 C (115g) Mixed Italian Cheese or Mozzarella shredded **see note
- 2 Roma or Stupice Tomatoes small, sliced thin or diced
- 1/2 (100g) Green Bell Pepper sliced thin
- 1/4 C (30g) Purple Onions sliced thin, about 1/2 of a small onion
- 1/3 C (50g) Black or Kalamata Olives sliced thin
- 1/3 C (60g) Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1-2 Tbs Parmesan Cheese grated **see note
- 1/2 tsp Organo dried
- A Few Leaves of Basil torn into small pieces, optional
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes optional
*If using glutenous pizza dough, the same bake method will work with raw dough. No need to par-bake the dough. (I used this method in my pre-gluten free days***).
**If using a cheese mix with Parmesan cheese, look for cheese made with enzymes instead of rennet (not vegetarian friendly). Also for veg friendly Parmesan cheese check out BelGioioso and Organic Valley. I found this comprehensive list that shows brands who produce vegetarian friendly parmesan cheese. For more information, check directly with your preferred cheese maker.
***Parchment is helpful in transferring the par-baked gluten free pizza to the oven if not using a pizza peel because you can use the parchment as a handle to slide the pizza from a cool sheet pan to the preheated sheet pan/stone. If using a peel, the par-baked pizza will slide right off. If baking a regular/glutenous pizza, you'll need the parchment under the pizza dough to bake it as regular shaped dough is not par-baked in this recipe.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 364mg | Potassium: 64mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 285IU | Vitamin C: 8.5mg | Calcium: 76mg | Iron: 0.2mg