vegetarian, vegan, GF
A one pot simple weeknight Thai Red Curry with Eggplant and Sweet Peppers that comes together in about 30 minutes and is freezer friendly too! This recipe is vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
– While pressing the tofu. Slice the pressed/drained tofu into cubes, place on a parchment lined sheet pan and bake.
– In a large Dutch oven, heat the coconut oil. Add the eggplant and onion. Stir fry until they begin to soften.
– Stir in and soften the bell peppers. Add the garlic and ginger. Stir. Add the curry paste and red pepper flakes.
– Deglaze the pot with broth and coconut milk. Stir in the tofu or chickpeas. Simmer, cook & stir in the Tamari and lime juice.
– Remove from heat, spoon over rice. Top with Thai basil, cilantro, sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve with additional Tamari and lime wedges.