This Italian Wedding Cookies Recipe version is simple to make with just six ingredients (plus salt!).
– In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter.
– To the butter, add powdered sugar, all purpose and almond flour, beating in-between.
– Scoop cookie dough to portion individual cookies on a cookie sheet. Bake the cookies until the bottoms are starting to turn golden.
– Transfer individual cookies to a cooling rack and cool. While still warm, gently toss the cookies in the powdered sugar.
– Allow the cookies to cool completely and enjoy!