Creamy One Pot Pasta with Tomato and Mascarpone Sauce is simple to pull together, but big on flavor. Mixing silky mascarpone cheese with rich tomato marinara creates the ultimate creamy veggie pasta recipe
– In a saute the shallots and garlic in olive oil. Add the tomato paste and saute.
– Crush the tomatoes with your hands or potato masher, then pour into the pan. Add the water, turn up the heat and bring to a boil.
– Stir in the pasta and simmer until pasta is aldente.
– Stir in the mascarpone, then add fresh spinach in a few batches, wilting each batch before adding another.
– Serve with fresh grated Parmesan, torn basil leaves and fresh ground black pepper.