Creamy, cheesy and delicious, this Roasted Cauliflower Mac and Cheese will satisfy your comfort food craving and with hidden veggies! Cauliflower Mac and Cheese works beautifully as a vegetarian main or side.
– Roast the cauliflower and onions.
– Cook the pasta until tender, drain.
– Top the cauliflower and onions with cheese and continue roasting until the cheese is melted.
– On the stove top, make the creamy cheese sauce by whisking the oil, butter, garlic and flour, then whisking in the milk. Stir in the remaining cheese.
– Add the roasted cauliflower and onions to the sauce. Stir and top with toasty breadcrumbs. Bake uncovered.
– Garnish with fresh thyme. Serve.