Citrus Ginger Mint Green Smoothie
Creamy, minty and filling, this smoothie is refreshing in the morning for breakfast or for an afternoon pick me up! Delicious and nutritions anytime.
Servings 3 Servings or about 5 1/2 Cups
- 1 Small head of Romaine Lettuce chopped into 4 chunks
- 2 Tbs Hemp Seeds
- 1 Medjool Date (optional, but increases sweetness) pit removed,
- 5 Mandarin Oranges or 4 Clementines or 3 Naval Oranges peeled
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 Carrot
- 2-3 Leaves Mint (to taste)
- 1/2" piece Ginger Root peeled
- 1/4 Lemon flesh and peel
- 1 C Water
- 1/2 C Ice
Wash all fruits and veggies. Place ingredients in a high speed blender (I use Vitamix) and blend until smooth. Best enjoyed right away.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 23mg | Potassium: 541mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 5286IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 2mg