An easy to make and freezer friendly homemade Sofritas Recipe featuring all the mouthwatering ingredients and spices we’ve come to love from the Chipotle Sofritas recipe!
– Press the tofu, then cut it into cubes.
– Bake the tofu – no oil necessary.
– In a bit of oil, saute’ the peppers and onion – charring is good! Toss in the spices and garlic.
– Stir in the tomatoes, broth, chipotle pepper and adobo sauce. Stir in the baked tofu. Lid and braise.
– Add all the ingredients to a food processor, give it a good squeeze of lime and process until desired consistency.
– Return to pan and keep warm or cook on low further.
– Build an Epic Burrito Bowl.