Crispy on the outside, soft and creamy on the inside, Crispy Oven Fries are easy to make. Whip up a few dipping sauces to take these Oven Baked Fries over the top! This recipe is vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
– Slice the potatoes into 1/4″ (ish) batons.
– Place the potatoes in a large Dutch oven or stock pot and cover in water by an inch. Add a good pinch of salt.
– Bring the water just to a boil, remove from heat and soak. Drain. Allow potatoes to set, to steam off for five minutes. Pat the potatoes dry.
– Transfer potatoes to sheet pans, toss with oil.
– Whip up a few dipping sauces to take these Oven Baked Fries over the top!